Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We Will Remember them...

(Myself and Warrant Officer Rick Nolan, KIA 3 September 2006 in Panjaway Afghanistan)

Today is a special day for me. I really like to reflect on things and be thankful to all of our veterans. I also like to reflect on my comrades that lost their lives in battle. We are very lucky to live in this country and have all the freedoms we have.

"Erin" In honor of Masteral Corporal Erin Doyle, 32, was killed in a Firefight August 11th, 2008, in the Panjawa district, Khandahar Province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his wife Nicole and daughter Zarine.
5 rounds for time:
15 Dumbell Split Cleans 40lb dumbells
21 Pull-ups
14:24 PR by over 3 minutes

I would like to have fought next to Erin, he seemed like an amazing guy. You can read more about him here if you like. His story and all the other heroes motivated Dani and I to go hard on this workout. Dani completed it with 25lb dumbells in 19:04.

No comments:

Post a Comment