Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out of Shape is an Understatement!

"The Chief"
3 Power Cleans 135lbs
6 Push Ups
9 Squats
AMRAP in 3 minutes
1 minute rest repeat for a total of 5 cycles.
1. 5rds 2. 4 rds +2 PC 3. 3 rds + 7 squats 4. 3 rds + 2 PU 5. 3 rds + 6 PU

Really good WOD although frustrating because I burnt out so fast. Definately have some ground to make up. I might get another week of training in before I have to head back to work. Going to do some O lifts and focus on strength. I did the MetCon because I have never done it before and it looked fun...haha...it's fun looking back on how pissed I was that I was breaking up 9 air squats in the secound round! I am not letting it bother me too much, striving to be an elite CrossFitter is not one of my priorities right now. Although I have been really geeking out on the nutritional readings and business planning while I have been off. If I get some time I will through up some reviews and questions up for comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment