Friday, February 5, 2010

33 Days



It was 33 days until I hit a workout again. That is pathetic. I ended up going to the gym in Drayton Valley where I am working now and did Back Squat, Press, Deadlift. Then I came home late wed. night and have not done a workout since. I think my exuces of being busy with the business, work etc and the physical demands of my job are getting old. I thought of how I could motivate myself to be committed again and came up with an idea.

CrossFit Football - I registered for the certification in Toronto the May 24th long weekend. I think the certification is going to be badass and teach me loads of new tools to use with my athletes as well as getting a chance to meet great coaches such as John Welbourn and Max Mormont.

Training focus from not until then will be strength and short metcons. 3x a week when I am working and a little more when I am off. I work 14 days on and 7 days off until then. I want my bench press and press to get significantly better and will focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment