Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally, a Flippin' PR!!

Front Squat 3-3-3-3-3
207 - 212 - 218 - 225 - 230 (PR)
Then a quick MetCon From CrossFit Games Canada Easy Quals.
21 - 15 - 9
Burpees
KB swings 1.5 pood
4:48
This time would have put me near the bottom of the pack, I am not surprised. It would not be hard for my peers to crush either. I would like to come back to it in a few months and see how I do.

My diet and sleep have been solid. Things may get tossed up a bit as I go to Peru and then, drive to Edmonton but I will try to keep things as tight as possible. I want to keep hitting PR's, it feels good!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the PR. If you can FS it for 3, you can C&J it for 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just printed some google maps of Lima with our hotel on them. The maps have street names. It is 30 minutes from the airport and is in one of the best parts of Lima! Good job. Thanks for spotting me on my front squats yesterday.

    ReplyDelete