Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still Weak

So I have been trying to be positive about sucking lately, but it is hard when I can't even match PR's. As much as I want to blame exams and an injured shoulder, I could have sucked it up and trained or ate better. But, looking to the future, I am back on track and will not fall off again even with the trip to Peru and moving out west.

Press 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (Previous PR - 130lbs - 10 March 09)
115-120-123-125x-120-120-didn't bother with the last one...I was smoked and pissed off. It's bad enough that my Press is already VERY weak for my bodyweight. Not making gains because of my poor training lately pisses me off even more. Punished myself with a MetCon:

3rds for time:
10 Thrusters 95lbs
10 Burpees
5:25 - this was tough. I'd like to hit it again in a few months when I'm back on track.

Time to rest, sleep well and eat some beef jerky I have cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment