Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two Days of Dissapointing Numbers

Well if you look at my blog you will see a lack of commitment over the last month. No excuses...but my shoulder is feeling better and my exams are winding down.

Yesterday I Deadlifted. Thought I would open with something easy and got crushed; I made it but it was ugly so I dropped down and worked my way back up. Previous PR was (420lbs - 10 March 2009)

385-355-360-365-370-375

Today: Filthy Fifty (why does this always come up when I not at all ready for the ass kicking it brings)

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions - sub'd 45lb good mornings
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

33:39 - to be positive there is lots of room for improvement. This is a great WOD, my PR is 29:54 set a year ago (16 April 08). The parts that get me on this workout are the KTE's, wall ball and burpees. If I could speed those three up I would have a semi-respectable time. But that is easier said than done.

I have been totally geeking out on Essential Fatty Acids. Look for a few blog posts on this topic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment