Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog

I though I would start 2009 with a way of holding myself more accountable to my fitness and a healthy lifestyle. I have been crossfitting for a year and a half and I have seen great success from strict adherence to a healthy diet and consistent crossfit WOD's. Anyone who has tried this knows how good you feel and how addicting it can be. Although, from time to time I drift away from this and this blog is a way to keep myself on track. I will post all my workouts and any lapses or improvements in my diet. On rest days I may dwell on topics that sparks debate or something that has been on my mind. I look forward to interacting with other bloggers and learning from the wealth of knowledge that is out there and that might stumble across my blog.

Happy New Year

3 comments:

  1. Awsome way to start 2009 Sean!!! I think you will inspire a lot of crossfitters to follow your blog and keep the heat on, as I know that they will chalange your times in your WOD's as you post them. I look forward to read and learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and I hope to read all about your training.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete